HEAVY EQUIPMENT, CONSTRUCTION AND ROAD BUILDING – TERRITORY SALES EXEC
Okanagan? or Vancouver?
WANTED Equipment sales exec willing
to move family.
Our client has given us a choice. You can have a Vancouver territory or the Okanagan. He’s willing to make internal moves to accommodate someone coming in from another province.
It’s going to be 30 degrees today, Royal Vancouver Yacht Club holds races on Thursday evenings on English Bay. I don’t know when the Vernon Yacht Club holds it’s events. Children and life, go better when surrounded by orchards and vineyards. Canada is a great country, but there comes a time when less snow and warmer temperatures are a good idea. Great sales people aren’t always good at growing their own career or even looking at other options.
I’m hiring star performers for a great equipment client. First class heavy equipment brand lines for civil construction and forestry. Big and small machines such as excavators, loaders, articulated trucks, crushers, compactors, profilers, pavers, and more. Transactions vary from $100k, up to $800k. Maybe you’re not selling the big machines just yet but feel you’re ready for it.
Our client has great supporting systems, sophisticated operations, training, product support, parts, service, inventory, deep pockets, corporate ownership, (not family), and values and respects their sales people.
Your new life on the lake.
Move near the lake. Start working the territory. Look after a strong account base. Call on civil construction companies, engineering firms, road builders, highway, bridge and tunnel companies, mining and forestry. Take care of business, service your existing client base. Identify, source, and develop new business opportunities.
· You’re great on the telephone, understand social media, you’re wired with a smart phone and laptop. You use a CRM, salesforce, and other tools to keep you organized.
· Make business presentations, and sell at one level up from the machine.
· This is an outside, visit the client, dashboard time job. Deals happen when you talk to people.
· You identify parts and service needs as well, in addition to capital equipment sales.
Who are you now?
· Someone in mid life who needs to balance life and work much better. You probably have a family and obligations.
· You might be selling for one of the national companies or brands. Maybe a regional equipment company. Your experience is with forklifts, crane rentals, equipment sales and rentals, agriculture, service sales. You know you could work anywhere.
· You have at least five years in equipment or related sales experience.
· You love machines, equipment, mechanical stuff. Bigger is better.
Income, the money
· Money is important. $200k+ is possible if you work hard and are an exceptional sales person. Average is $110k.
· Plus all expenses. Part base, part commission. No cap on commissions. Benefits, auto, expenses, etc.
· Relocation budget possible.
I can tell you who the client is,
This is a small industry world. Send me your resume knowing I will keep it confidential. I’ll tell you who the client is so you can research it. After that, decide if you want to go further.
Imagine starting a new life in British Columbia doing what you’re doing now! I may have a new career for you.
What would you prefer? Vancouver or the Okanagan?
It starts by sending me your resume. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Partner at Metrik Management Inc.
Brandt Tractor, Caterpillar, SMS Equipment, Weldco Beales, Finning, CAT, hydraulics, Williams Machinery, Boom cranes, Parker Pacific, Maxim Truck & Trailer, DLB Cranes, Mega Cranes, Wajax, Masonlift, Surfwood Equipment, Avenue Machinery, excavators, Leavitt Machinery, trucks & trailers, K-Line, mines, industrial, forklifts, truck bodies, service bodies, diggers, dozers, loaders, mobile equipment, John Deere, Case Equipment, Komatsu, Bobcat, Hitachi, Volvo, JCB, New Holland, Grove, Terex. Crane truck, Asphalt / Pavers / Concrete Equipment, Compactors, Cranes, Crawler Loaders, Dozers, Drills, Dumpers, Generator Sets, Loader Backhoes, Motor Graders, Pipelayers, Scrap Processing / Demolition Equipment, Scrapers, Skid Steers, Skip Loaders, Sweepers / Broom Equipment, Trenchers / Boring Machines / Cable Plows, Off-Highway Trucks, Water Equipment, Wheel Loaders